Gouttes Kaserne, Bad Kreuznach, 1961
Kreuznach 1961. What tour of Bad Kreuznach would be complete
without a view of the Bridge Houses. The bridge over the
Nahe River that connects the "Oldtown" and "Newtown" sections
of Bad Kreuznach was built in 1311. One of the landmarks
of Kreuznach, the so called "Bridge-Houses" are located
right on that bridge and have been mentioned on documents
dating back to 1495.