Rose Barracks, Bad Kreuznach, 2006-2007
Blkdg 5300 - served as headquarters for the 8th Infantry Division after the 8th Inf Div moved to Bad Kreuznach in December 1957.
View of the building from the Alzeyerstrasse side. Main gate is on other side of the wall in the background.
Bldg 5300 is visible on the far right; flag pole is in the middle. View is from Bldg 5302 .