|Mannheim MP Station rear area 1954. Picture provided by Ellis " Ditty" Baldwin, Co C, 382nd MP BN, Mannheim.|
| Here is a picture of a Traffic Accident Prevention Section (TAPS) Team on duty from Co C, 382nd MP BN 1952.
Picture provided by Ellis "Ditty" Baldwin, Company C in the Mannheim area. This was before Company C
relocated and was headquartered at Smith Barracks, Baumholder in 1957.